USB port

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Jul 12 20:59:46 EDT 2012

Skip, Ron, I have been writing software for AAC special needs kids for 15-18 years now. I use LC but intercept keystrokes/mouse coordinates coming from most switches, head pointers, etc. And I am working on a serial library for iOS devices that will connect to serial devices for iOS. Desktop already has serial commands but sadly not for iOS or Android. For desktop it would be great to have an external that can work with USB.

(Another need for a KickStarter for LiveCode service)

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net