[ANN] lcStackDiff 1.0.2 Available

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 12 20:49:17 EDT 2012

Folks,
I've just made the above release available for download on my web site.

There's one enhancement in this release.  I've provided a checkbox when
defining a new project version to request that messages be locked before
opening the project version's stack file.  One user reported problems which
we think were caused because his stack took a while to get though all its
initialisation code and lcStackDiff was trying to grab information from it
at the same time.  Hopefully this new option will fix that circumstance.

I've also fixed a bug that caused a problem if the user entered an
incorrect password for a password protected stack, and another one that
caused a foreign key constraint error the very first time you added a
project version to the database.

The complete release notes are available
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yqHJ-8bSNb2MIEZQ8ysAfvo5yocaIdSZh10HtFRA6os/edit#heading=h.bmukc3ogqund>
.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>