Any Textile Markup to Rev HTML converter functions out there?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:41:43 EDT 2012

On 07/13/2012 08:52 AM, Richmond wrote:
> On 07/13/2012 04:09 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>> Subject says it all. I want my customers to use textile to do some basic
>> markup and need to convert to HTML. Thought I'd ask before embarking
>> on the
>> journey...
>>

> Have a look at this:  http://textile.thresholdstate.com/
>
> Richmond.

I find it difficult to work out the licensing model involved with
'textile', but it may just
be some sort of open source thing, if so:

I wonder if you couldn't lever some of that code for your own purposes.

Quite apart from that, the code underlying the "textile to XHTML" button
should
be quite instructive.

[Cracking the webpage open in Kompozer was NOT terribly instructive]