Anyone successfully used Testflightapp.com?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 15 06:42:13 EST 2012

Hi William,

I add all my betatesters to my iOS team provisioning profile and build with that profile for ad hoc distribution. Might be wrong, but it works. Maybe you forgot to add your testers to that profile? If it doesn't work, just make a new ad hoc provisioning profile and add your tester's UDID's to that profile. That works too for me.

According to the testflight.app website, you need to re-generate old profiles for your app to include the iCloud settings. The website doesn't tell whether you still need to do this if you don't want to use iCloud.

Frankly, since you still need to fiddle with profiles, I don't think that TestFlight is easier than making your own test binary and putting it on your own server or Dropbox http://qery.us/u6 to share it with your testers.

Now, what's the exact text of the error?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com