PHP and Livecode Server living together on Dreamhost.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jan 15 22:53:55 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:50 AM, stephen barncard
<stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
> Thanks Michael - that did the trick.  This saved me a lot of searching...
> I guess making any statement would wipe out params set at a higher level.
> Hierarchal - like css.
> this works all around - everybody's happy
>
> Options +ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
> AddHandler livecode-script .lc .irev
> AddHandler php5-script php htm html
> DirectoryIndex index.irev index.lc index.php index.html

WARNING!!!!!

NEVER EVER do:

AddHandler php5-script php htm html

This will allow execution of PHP code inside HTML files, you don't
want that. Use:

AddHandler php5-script php

So that only PHP files ending in .php can execute PHP code. With the
former, you open yourself to potential security hazards.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.