Anyone successfully used Testflightapp.com?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:10:43 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

I searched their forum and found the error:
http://support.testflightapp.com/kb/common-questions/mismatched-ubiquitykvstore-identifier-value

It even says on their site:
Ensure you are using a Ad Hoc Distribution profile when building and that
Xcode is using the correct profile.
Building with a Development profile or an App Store Distribution profile
will not work.

I just thought I could make an app with the iOS Team provisioning profile
from my Mac and upload that app.
Maybe that is the problem. I guess I have to go through the  Apple iOS
Provisioning portal and make an Ad Hoc Distribution file?

What do you think?

groeten,

William