On-Rev Mail woes = On-Rev listed as spam!!!

Medard liste.revo at medard.on-rev.com
Sun Feb 26 05:05:56 EST 2012

Medard <liste.revo at medard.on-rev.com> wrote:

> maybe some trick from my Orange provider ;->
> [France]

seems to be the matter:

I sent a message from one On-Rev account to another account hosted by my
ISP... I got this:

=======

 dominque.delefortrie at wanadoo.fr
   SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
   host smtp.wanadoo.fr [193.252.22.65]: 550 mwinf5c22 ME Adresse IP
source bloquee pour incident de spam. Client host blocked for spamming
issues. OFR006_102 Ref
http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=74.54.153.70 [102]