The Linux engine...

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Feb 26 18:08:22 EST 2012

Just a quick two Eurocents to say that I strongly agree that we should not split up the list, and I agree with Malte's arguments. I know nothing about Linux, and like many things I know nothing about, I'm scared of it - but one day I may need to know more and if and when that happens I would want to see it in the context of what I do know, which is LC on Mac and Windows. In fact right now I am trying to write iOS apps, and everything I'm doing is starting from the base I know, Mac and Windows. If there were a separate iOS list, I would still be reading the other lists in order to try to keep up and to look for meaningful differences between the different LC engines.