[ot] is it safe to upgrade to lion?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 22 16:13:49 EST 2012

Hi Andre,

Only recently I created an iCloud account. I don't use it, but I wanted to reserve my e-mail address and experiment a little. I have no problems accessing iCloud from Apple Mail and Safari on Snow Leopard and from my iPhone, but I think there are quite a few features I don't use, e.g. because I don't use iLife.

It seems if you update to Lion, you may get in trouble because LiveCode is incompatible with the latest XCode but maybe it is possible to install an older version of XCode on Lion. If you can use an earlier version of XCode, then you should be pretty safe.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com