[ot] is it safe to upgrade to lion?

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Wed Feb 22 16:44:59 EST 2012

Hey Andre,

I have reported 2 bugs (#6430 & #9980) and posted the issues on here that I've had with LC5.0.2 on Lion, they are 'mouseColor' and 'import snapShot', they both return total garbage. The worst issue is that if mouseColor is active, LC or a standalone will crash if the cursor is moved to the top of the screen.

Unfortunately, your LocoSnap doesn't work under Lion because of the 'import snapShot' issue.

One application that I built recently failed under Lion for the same reason, but it did push me to write a better snap routine (with a bit of inspiration from Clarify). The same app is also affected by the 'mouseColor' issue, so I had to disable that feature for Lion users until RR come up with a fix, it's out for beta testing now so I hope a fix will come soon.

Paul