last char, Unicode and other probs.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:00:41 EST 2012

On 12/25/2012 06:29 PM, Robert Sneidar wrote:
> Did you try char -2 to -1? Isn't unicode 2 byte?

No, I didn't; but, as per my usual tendency, i found a way to do what I
wanted to do about
5 minutes after I posted:

on mouseUp
   set the useUnicode to true
---not entirely sure whetjer that line is necessary--
   copy the last char of fld "INNPUT"
set the traversalOn of fld "OOTPUT" to true
--that may also be unecessary--
   put empty into fld "OOTPUT"
   select after fld "OOTPUT"
   paste
end mouseUp

Certainly works with a field full of Devanagari chars [think
numToChar(2325) - numToChar(2400)]