All DataGrid's updates the hilited index together

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 12 06:13:49 EST 2012

Thanks Bob

I tried it.

Every handler within the stack, the card and the 3 dataGrid scrips has a
breakpoint ...

This all happens if I single klick to any row ...
Also I tried all MouseUp, mouseDown selectionChanged handler ...

No of them let break the scripts by running.
It just happens.
Where more I could set a brake point any more?

If you Bob or some one else would like so inspect the stack I can send it
personally (because of some data included)
But the stack is also a big building place ...