The Script Editor

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 05:13:16 EST 2012

On 12/24/2012 01:25 AM, Cal Horner wrote:
> I find that I need a feature now that used to be available back before LC
> grew whiskers.
>
> Remember when you had the option of looking at a single handler in the
> editor pane instead of the whole script?

I wonder if you can pin that down to a particular version?

I have just been "fooling around" with RunRev 2 and not getting anything
that you describe.

I had the slightly daft idea of exporting the script editor so that it
could, possibly (???)
be imported into later versions of RR/LC.

> Yes, I remember the script editor
> was a bit flaky with that feature but it did work well, sometimes.

Well. being a bit bi*chy, I would say that there is always something "a
bit flaky"
because the RunRev developers need to slow down a bit and consolidate
what they have achieved already rather than always hurtling hell-for-leather
towards a bright new future.

There have bee several features in earlier recensions of RR/LC that have
been dropped without
RunRev seeming to take tent as to whether end-users want to lose those
features.

Richmond.