Close Box and Stand Alone Apps in LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Aug 31 16:24:24 EDT 2012

The way to mimic the normal behavior of a Mac application staying open when the last window is closed, is to have you main stack be a splash stack that remains hidden the entire time, and you true application stack be an included stack or substack. Create a menu for the mainstack so you can reopen other stacks in your app.

Bob