Close Box and Stand Alone Apps in LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 31 17:10:19 EDT 2012

To be honest, I hate the idea of splash stack/main stack unless there's a
valid user related reason for a splash stack.  It just complicates the
application stack structure and, if I'm not mistaken, only the splash stack
is compiled when you create a standalone, the other stacks being right
there in plain view.  Dealing with this particular situation is probably
two lines of code in a closeStackRequest handler.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>