Close Box and Stand Alone Apps in LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 31 13:24:02 EDT 2012

I haven't tested this in 5.5.1 but it used to be that closing the last
window in an LC standalone app on a Mac quit the application.  There are
Mac Apps, usually simple utilities that only have one window, that do that
but I've found that the more normal Mac behavior is for the app to stay
open until the user quits it from a menu/key combination action.

I think this was mentioned in another thread but the closeStackRequest
message is the place to handle this.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>