Resize stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 21 09:51:15 EDT 2012

Peter,

Do you mean the scroll position of the field or the stack (I'm not sure a stack can have a scroll position)? Probably something like this:

on resizeStack
  put the vScroll of fld x into myScroll
  send "restoreScroll myScroll" to me in 0 millisecs
  pass resizeStack
end resizeStack

on restoreScroll theScroll
  set the vScroll of fld x to theScroll
end restoreScroll

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 29 August until 4 September 2012.