New Pricing

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 21 11:56:48 EDT 2012

Yes, and risk that someone else will come along and reinvent the wheel as an open source project, cutting the dev out entirely. A lot of people in the Linux world see charging for software an evil thing. If people can produce something as good(?) as Office that costs nothing, why would MS try to break into the market? There is no market. This may be a heretofore unmentioned achilles heel of the Linux world. But that is just my opinion.

Bob