filename path over local network

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:59:29 EDT 2012

Hello All,

All the wrong terminology I'm sure for something very basic.

At my place of work, there's a server to which my computer can connect via
those blue LAN cables. I know it can connect because I can navigate to it
using the Windows OS navigator, for example, to transfer files back and
forth.

Now, within my stack, I have an image object. If I set the filename to a
jpg that's on my computer, no problem. But, if within the object's
property-inspector I navigate to that same file but on the server, there's
a problem.

Assuming passwords and such are the cause, how do I configure things so
that, like my computer's file navigator, LC and my LC stacks too can
connect to what I assume is a password protected server.

Many thanks.

--
Nicolas Cueto