Interesting breach of iOS terms or something for LC users?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Apr 18 18:51:17 EDT 2012

I'm not sure I agree. AppGyver (AG) has many of the same api hooks to iOS
as LC. So, in theory, one could just as easily abuse those privileges in an
AG player as a LC player.

For instance, say you write an AG file (html/jscript) to access the native
features of iOS like the contacts list, and copy them all and transport
them somewhere over the Internet. That does something significantly
*different* than what Safari can do. And, in my mind, it represents just as
much a security risk as what you can do with LC.