Can't Get Server Engine to Work on My Mac

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 18 14:47:32 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I must have missed something because I can't get the server engine to work on my Mac.  Here's what I did.

1.  I placed the livecode-server executable and the drivers and externals folder into /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/

2.  I added these two lines

	AddHandler livecode-script .lc
	Action livecode-script /cgi-bin/livecode-server

at the end of the <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents"> section of httpd.conf

3.  I restarted Apache by toggling the web sharing checkbox in system preferences

To test the server, I created a page in iWeb and added an HTML snippet containing

Nothing from the snippet appears on the page.  What am I doing wrong?

Gregory