Location of iOS 5.0 SDK

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Apr 1 22:09:06 EDT 2012

I know I shouldn't have upgraded to iOS 5.1 on the iPad. Here's what I have
done:

1. updated iPad to iOS 5.1 (first mistake)
2. this required update to xCode 4.3.2 (done)
3. this required update to Lion (OSX 10.7.3) (check)

Livecode is now complaining that in order to build for iOS it needs to use
the 5.0 SDK. Under preferences it says the root of iOS SDK 5.0 is /Developer
and I have not changed this during any of this process. So, if it worked
before I did all of this why isn't it working now?

Does anyone have any suggestions of what to try next?

(I'm wondering if the cause of this was that step where the xCode installer
asked me if it could remove xCode 4.2, and I said yes?? This is probably it,
because I'll bet the new xCode is installing into a different location. Does
anyone know the correct path for the prefs in LC??)

Thanks

-- M