Contacting the LiveCode.tv people

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Sep 4 12:05:15 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Even though we include our contact information in every single e-mail about the LiveCode.tv event, in every blog post on the LiveCode.tv website, while you can also find us everywhere on the internet, particularly on our home pages, on this mailing list, on a number of LiveCode forums and in many other places, people are still saying "but I don't know how to contact you".

Dear people, to let us know what your presentation will be about and when you will do your presentation, you can:
1) copy my e-mail address from the headers in this e-mail and send an e-mail to that address
2) go to http://economy-x-talk.com or http://bjoernke.com where you will find Björnke's and my contact info
3) go to http://livecode.tv where you will find our contact info
4) find me on Facebook and send me a message https://www.facebook.com/marksch
5) find me on Twitter and send me a message https://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
6) log in on ChatRev and post a message and stay logged in until you get a reply (go to http://www.bjoernke.com/chatrev for more info)
7) Simple type «go stack url "http://qery.us/yt"» in the message box in LiveCode and log in, post a message and stay logged in until you get a reply
8) do a whois on my website and give me a call or send me a hand-written letter
9) use telepathy.

There really is no excuse to say "I don't know how to contact you". Please, write us with your proposals. We are still looking for presenters for the next few weeks.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com