DataGrid: some questions

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Sun Sep 4 10:26:24 EDT 2011

_"add a new line to the grid by clicking into the next empty row"_

That would be unwise, since to edit a cell, you would normally click
in the cell in question.

Better to have a add row button or make a
clickable location that when clicked on adds a row above or below that
area.

Mike

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 15:48:03 +0200, Matthias Rebbe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what do i have to do to let my user to add a new row to a
DataGrid table? I can edit an existing row(with already text in it), but
i cannot add a new line to the grid by clicking into the next empty
row.
> Is that not possible?
>
> And is it possible to let a user just
enter a number of a specific range eg only 1,2 or 3 and if the user
enters other values this is not possible? Can this check be done while
the users is entering data into the DataGrid table?

> And the last
quesiton: I want to let the user select between two values (text) in one
field of a DataGrid table. Can this be done with a combo box. Or is this
only possible when working with DataGrid forms?

> Regards,

Matthias