Checkbox Anomaly in Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 3 18:38:32 EDT 2011

Joe,

No, I haven't seen this particular problem, but some emulators do have problems. For example, Wine doesn't display image objects correctly. I can imagine that Fusion doesn't render some objects correctly if running is running in a simulated environment like Fusion.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com