MobGUI on LiveCode.tv Event #24

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat May 21 15:02:02 EDT 2011

John (Splash21 on ustream),

As you were finishing your demonstration of MobGUI, I was downloading
LiveCode 2.6.1 for Linux so I could shout out "AWESOME!!!" in ChatRev.  I
got it downloaded and fired up ChatRev only to be greeted with a crash since
my Linux is 64-bit. Aarrrggh!!!  Come on RunRev!  Give us a 64-bit version.

Anyways, I wanted to say that I love the simplicity of the tool you are
creating, and can hardly wait to see the added options for Android-themed
GUI elements. IMHO, the tool you are building should have been a built-in
feature of LiveCode for mobile, but I an absolutely thrilled that you are
making this plugin. GREAT presentation!  Thank you!

~Roger