Livecode for Digital Signage

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 23:14:18 EDT 2011

Thanks Terry,
I've tried that approach and the text is too uncomfortable to read.  The
sudden addition of a character jerks the enter message over too quickly.
The move command works much better but is still far from a real Digital
Signage app or Stock Quote display you would see on a financial TV station
for example.

jim schaubeck
714-321-4499