[OT] fon.nu feature set is getting famous

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:04:06 EDT 2011

On 05/17/2011 08:25 PM, Charles Phillips wrote:
> Sicko

Frankly if this plays "merry hell" with browsers and firewall software,
that tells you that the
browsers and firewall software aren't much good. All types of security
need to be continually
tested. If you are feeling "anti-Richmond" just download my 30-day demo
of my Devawriter Pro and
see how long it takes you to crack the 30 day limit (probably about 5
minutes). In the light of this
thread I will be deleting it and putting something, supposedly, more
robust up on my website:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriterpro.html

you've got about 24 hours left . . .  :)