Suggestions for releasing to Open Source

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon May 16 16:30:24 EDT 2011

Thank you to everyone for your help on this.

I hate to say it, but I'm spending too much time on this.  Add to that,
the GPL, FOSS and Open Source concept is a bit confusing (to me anyways).

I'm going to remove TightVNC from the code and not include that
functionality.  Then I don't have to fear any legal action, or pay the
$12k they want for a license.

All I want to do is bundle the thing up into a zip file and offer it to
the world for free.  I think the project is a great project, it just
needs a few talented people with some free time to make it even better.

I also don't want to host it or maintain it anymore.  I just want to
upload it somewhere and give people access to it.  Would Google Project
Hosting give me this?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com