get URL from inside firewall using automatic configuration script

Brian Meriaho bmeriaho at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:10:59 EDT 2011

Anyone have any luck getting LiveCode apps to connect to a website from
within a corporate network that is set up to use an automatic configuration
script?

I have done quite a bit of looking but am only able to find solutions that
require my app to know the address of the proxy server. With the automatic
configuration script, I can't figure a way to find a pointer to the proxy.

I am able to get it to work from an external connection, just not inside the
firewall.

Thanks,

-Brian