Datagrid Column Resizing Message

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Thu May 12 07:14:24 EDT 2011

Pete,

Thanks for your response but I'm not having any luck with this.  I've tried
the following short script:

on layoutControl param1
   put 1 into tmp
end layoutControl

in the group, the cd and the stack but none of these areas catch the
layoutControl message.  Could it be some other message maybe?

Thanks,

Ray