Unexpected behavior in iOS app

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Thu May 12 00:53:28 EDT 2011

Hi Jacque,

Eureka! That helped. There was indeed a problem with my actual script. When I wrote this question, I made some changes to shorten it somewhat. That actually solved it. So there is nothing wrong with the script I showed...

For the ugly option menus, I found a workaround. I thought I could solve it by using blending inks. I played around with text colors, border colors and blending inks, but unfortunately none of these blending inks seemed to work in iOS either. But fortunately the blendLevel does. So I used 100, which makes it totally transparent. And I put a button behind it to take care of the 'looks'.

And thank you for the lockloc tip. I ignored to set that, so that was the problem.

But actually there is another minor weirdness I ran into. The on-screen keyboard types all caps until I manually hit the caps key.

Terry

Op 11 mei 2011, om 17:05 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: