Menu Buttons

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed May 11 18:26:28 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the update.  I guess it depends on the definition of a bug but to
be honest, I think the way this works currently is what I'd expect - no
menuPick because nothing new got picked. If processing is needed even though
nothing changed, you can send a menuPick message, that way there's
flexibility.

Of course, I'm definitely biased because I'm relying on the current behavior
of menuHistory in some of my code.

Pete