Finding tips (was:Staying on a field)

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed May 4 17:50:30 EDT 2011

Pete.

I see what you are saying, and I know you are an experienced user. But what you are asking may be beyond the scope of any dictionary. Searching for "date" gives, well, "date", and also "dateItems", "dateTime", "dateFormat" and others. It does not seem appropriate that methods of date validation be included there, rather only a precise definition and syntax.

It is a bonus that examples are included, as well as user notes. And I always tout the "see also" stuff. All that seems like lagniappe.

Anyone remember "Tricks of the Hypercard Masters"? After an LC Danny Goodman, that is what you are really yearning for.

Craig