Live LiveCode Code Event #21 Wrap-Up

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 2 08:03:56 EDT 2011

Dear LiveCoders,

Last Saturday, 30 April, we had another nice on-line gathering of LiveCode fans. This time we had 2 interesting presentations.

Thierry demonstrated one of his latest LiveCode externals called SunnYmidi. SunnYmidi is a fast and easy-to-use music midi player with absolutely no latency. Unfortunately, Thierry didn't record his presentation.

Chris is currently working on a project for iOS and showed how you can use scripts that help you make your projects, doing tasks that aren't built into the LiveCode IDE by default.

You can watch Chris' presentation at
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14384370

eHUG raffled off the e-book "Take Control of Running Windows on a Mac" courtesy of TidBITS. The e-book was won by Bernd. Go to http://www.ehug.info for eHUG's website and to http://www.tidbits.com for TidBITS' site.

We are still looking for people who are willing to do a presentation. Please look at http://qery.us/oj for ideas and contact me by e-mail or through this web form http://qery.us/du to tell me when you're available.