[OT] Post Conference Fun Stuff

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 23 06:25:14 EDT 2011

Recently, Judy Perry wrote:

> Can you get there via mass transit?

FYI: public transit in the SF Bay Area sucks.  I can say that because I've
lived here all my life.

That said, if it comes down to it, getting to the Computer History Museum
(and almost anywhere else) via public transit is possible, it's just not
convenient.  The conference hotel appears to be between two train stops,
which might be a bit farther than walking distance, but somewhat close.
Google's trip planner gets you almost door to door via buses, trains, and
walking, at a time of just over 2 hours.  That's a bit long.

Perhaps the RunRev folks will be able to work something out.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design