Speeding the transition between cards 2: tests on the iPhone device

eps11 at mac.com eps11 at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 12:00:32 EST 2011

Hi all,

This is a follow-up on my first post. I have tried to put my App on the iPhone device to test it and it was even slower than in the simulator. So, as a test, I did the following: I have created a new stack with two cards. On the first card, I put a 320x480 image and two "Go card 2" buttons. On the second one, I put a different 320x480 image and two "Go card 1" buttons (These images are actually 480x320 images I imported using the "Import as Control" command, then resized to 320x480). Then, I built the app and put it on my iPhone 4. The page turns are very very slow. Even the loading of the app is slow. And I still can't understand why. Can you help?

Thanks,
Eric