Speeding the transition between cards

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 8 19:35:37 EST 2011

Do you think this is a load into memory problem? Maybe caching the cards will help, if it's not too much. Does the problem occur every time or just the first time you load a card? If it's just the first time, then maybe you could go to every card on startup with the screen locked to load everything into memory. You could also trap on idle and reference each card in sequence (doesn't that load the entire card into memory?)

Just shooting in the dark here.

Bob