[OT] is the Lion really just a donkey sewn inside an old lion skin?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jun 12 21:52:31 EDT 2011

I don't have any extra info regarding that. Its just that as unix-friendly
developer, I see no advantage in Lion for me. From a user perspective, both
iCloud and Versions are really attractive but I have a heterogeneous
ecosystem here with Macs and Linux machines and Android, WebOS and iOS
machines, so any technology that is Apple only, is not attractive anymore.

For 11 years, I've been an Apple advocate here, I still recommend it to my
friends because I know it is better than Windows and requires less
maintenance but for me, all I need is basically an engine and a terminal,
then, I am happy.

:D

(Pro Tools and FCP have no competition... they are just great)