odd stack corruption

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 12 13:21:32 EDT 2011

On 6/12/11 2:19 AM, Jeff Reynolds wrote:

> then i tried to go to edit the group that was causing the other to be
> show and in edit mode in select objects or select grouped if you clicked
> on any element of the group it would not select it, but it would behave
> as if in run mode.

It doesn't sound like corruption, it sounds like the group's
"selectGroupedControls" property has been turned off. This is a new-ish
property that allows a group to behave as a single object. To edit the
group elements, turn that property back on and its individual objects
will become selectable again.

I'm not sure about the other behavior you describe, where visibility of
two groups changes, but I'm pretty sure there must be a logical
explanation. Corruption in stacks is not only very rare, but usually
displays as crashes, inability to access a card, or something similar.
I've never heard of corruption changing object behavior. Make sure your
two groups have different names, or that you are referring to them by a
unique reference like their number or ID.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com