the hilitedLine of list field isn't highlighted

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 6 13:40:11 EDT 2011

On 6/6/11 12:23 PM, Slava Paperno wrote:
> Jacqueline,
>
> You're responding to "email script" with obvious goofs, sorry--but a little
> later I posted a link to a working demo that shows the problem:
> http://russian.cornell.edu/FocusProblem_Slava.zip
>
> My tests are in Windows 7, but someone on the list confirmed that the demo
> fails the same way on his Mac. Does it fail for you?

Yes, your example fails (Mac). I suspect that "focus" isn't actually
activating the field. This works:

on mouseup
   focus on fld "listfield"
   select line (the hilitedline of fld "listfield") of fld "listfield"
end mouseup

Selecting text does activate the field. It sounds like a bug with the
focus command.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com