[mobile:Android] mobileSetAllowedOrientations gives error

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 6 12:17:14 EDT 2011

On 6/5/11 5:00 PM, Roger Eller wrote:

> Have you heard anything on how the iOS/Android alignment is coming along at
> RunRev?

Not really. The only info I have is that the team is swamped and working
like mad. Presumably they are focusing mainly on all the bugs that
affect *me*, but I'm not sure. :)

> No such luck.  Both portrait orientations and their menus are still opposite
> of what they should be.  My Android version is 2.3.3 and the Kernel version
> is 2.6.32.39, in-case that info is useful.

I'm on 2.2 so I only get two working orientations, but they both display
correctly. If yours don't, I'd say that's a bug. Upside down is a unique
approach, but probably not what users expect. ;)

QCC time, I think.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com