Rev Online Upload Problems

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Jan 28 09:03:30 EST 2011

Roger Guay <irog at ...> writes:

> I know that there has been some discussion about the unreliability of
> uploading to
> Rev Online, but does
> anyone know if there is size limit?
>
> Thanks and cheers,
>
> Roger Guay

Hi.  I have just done some testing and the largest file I can get to upload to
on-rev servervia HTTP POST is 10.1 MB.   I was testing with movie files of
different sizes and a file of 10.2 MB will create a movie file that has no data
in it.

I guess this is a limitation set in the server.

To get larger uploads I am thinking of  Amazon S3.  Has anyone done
Amazon S3 Browser based uploads via  POST using on-rev?

Martin