Answer file with type BMPf?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Jan 27 09:59:57 EST 2011

Hi William,

Jan's solution works for me with bmp to set the filename of the image

If you want to detach the image from the filename and to turn it from a
referenced image to an local/stack resident image you could issue the
following command

set the imagedata of image "foto1" to the imagedata of img "foto1"

Although this may sound funny it effectively detaches the image from the
file on disk and makes it an independent image object.

kind regards

Bernd