Audioclips: can't get at the data?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jan 11 00:11:55 EST 2011

I don't know about merging yet. I'll be happy to export individual files
right now.
Still working on how to determine the

sample rate
bit depth
number of channels
where the audio actually starts in the captured binary.

These might all have to be saved as custom properties of the audioclip when
embedding in the stack, because I'm not sure how Livecode determines these
values before playing.

In the past I've used CPs to save playloudness values in audioclips. Works
great, and travels with the clip.

I will work on this more when I return from Alabama.

sqb