launch URL in Linux

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Jan 4 12:23:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I am finding that here, running Livecode 4.5.2 in Linux Mint, "launch
URL" renders Livecode unresponsive until the browser window is closed.
This happens in the message box and in scripts in both the IDE and
standalones and with whichever browser I've set as system default. Input
is still accepted but not responded to until the browser is closed. This
does not happen for me under OS X or Windows 7.

Does this occur for other Linux users or might it be a product of my
particular environment?

Warren