As Sheet Dialog

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 13:18:31 EST 2011

Jacqui,

I appreciate ALL of your comments. The problem is that I want my application to be as Mac-Like as possible, since the standard Window's implementations are really bad. It's more important that the user be able to SEE and READ what I'm presenting than to conform to other Window's applications. I've taken all of this into consideration. I think we've bowed to M$ far too long. I don't plan to do so any longer. Yeah, I'm bull-headed in this respect. Lose sales because of it? I think not. The users will rave at how much easier to use it is; and ON their PCs! Window's Dialogs are their very WORST feature. What I'm doing looks great. If I get complaints, I'll deal with them; even look forward to them! (smile) I've fought the Mac vs PC battle for about 25 years. Those miscreants that didn't stick with their Macs are starting to come back. And the gut-level aversion to which you refer is more likely "Mac-envy Denial".

Thanks as always!

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>