The group command

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Feb 20 20:42:20 EST 2011

Recently, Peter Haworth wrote:

> The dictionary says I can refer to the group created by the group command by
> using the last keyword as in "last group".  Has anyone used this successfully?
> For me, it is returning information about a group with a lower ID than the one
> created by the group command.

This has come up before on the mail list -- basically, it's possible for the
last created group to not really be the "last" group on a card.

The workaround I use involves setting the name of the templateGroup before
you create the group:
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/am-I-right-with-select-and-g
roup-tt318000.html#a318003>

But I believe there are other suggestions in the archives as well.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design