multi scroll

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 16 18:32:08 EST 2011

On 2/16/11 5:18 PM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:

> Hmmm. The "longest one" keeps changing, both in length and which
> actual  field is the longest.

Maybe more than you want to bother with, but:

repeat with x = 1 to the number of flds in grp "mygroup"
  get the formattedheight of fld x of grp "mygroup"
  if it > tCurHeight then put it into tCurHeight
end repeat
put the top of fld 1 of grp "mygroup" into tTop
repeat with x = 1 to the number of flds in grp "mygroup"
  set the height of fld x of grp "mygroup" to tCurHeight
  set the top of fld x of grp "mygroup" to tTop
end repeat

> Richard, I will never approach the 32K pixel limit. That is, with an
> ordinary lineHeight, over 2000 lines.

Well that answers my other question. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com