multi scroll

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 18:18:46 EST 2011

Jacques.

Hmmm. The "longest one" keeps changing, both in length and which actual  field is the longest. I see that it works in principal, though, so thanks.

Richard, I will never approach the 32K pixel limit. That is, with an ordinary lineHeight, over 2000 lines. But I take your point.

I am old fashioned, and will script the action, which is smooth. Maybe with 50 fields it could be an issue, but that would require a very wide stack.

Craig